The toolkit collects data on 25 standards within five interrelated themes:
• The right to an adequate standard of living (Article 28 CRPD);
• The right to enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and of mental health (Article 25 CRPD);
• The right to exercise legal capacity and the right to personal liberty and the security of person (Articles 12 and 14 CRPD);
• Freedom from torture or cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment and from exploitation, violence and abuse (Articles 15 and 16 CRPD);
• The right to live independently and be included in the community (Article 19 CRPD).